Roadway Design Engineer
Raleigh, NC 27609
We are searching for a Roadway Design Engineer for a well-established, growing company! The Roadway Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of a wide variety of roadway projects. The ideal candidate for the Roadway Design Engineer will be a licensed PE with a degree in Civil Engineering and design roadway project management experience.
Roadway Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Direct design work with limited direction
- Effectively lead, communicate, and coordinate with other team members
- Direct completion of work on time and within budget
- Secure and manage successful, profitable projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum 4 - 8 years of design roadway experience with NCDOT projects
- Strong Microstation and Inroads experience required, AutoCAD and Civil3D experience a plus
- Base salary of $80K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.