Raleigh, NC 27606
We are currently searching for a Roadway Engineer for an established growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate for the Roadway Engineer must exhibit a professional attitude, analytical problem solving with a degree in Civil Engineering, PE or the ability to obtain within 6 months and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Roadway Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to plan, schedule, and execute all phases of a highway design project.
- Must be able to perform preliminary and final engineering design and review work of engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Ability to prepare labor and cost estimates, budgets and schedules for review
- Prepares project specifications and bid packages.
- Ability to coordinate work with engineers and professionals within and outside of own discipline and company.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- North Carolina P.E. license required or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Have at least 5+ years of roadway design experience, preferably, with a focus on NCDOT Projects.
- Have working knowledge of NCDOT Guidelines for Highway Design and the FHWA Roadway Design Manual.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Base salary of $80K - $100K based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package