Raleigh, NC 27606
We are currently searching for a Roadway Engineer for an established, growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal Roadway Engineer candidate must exhibit a professional attitude and analytical problem solving, with a degree in Civil Engineering, PE, or the ability to obtain within 6 months, and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Roadway Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to plan, schedule, and execute all phases of a highway design project
- Must be able to perform preliminary and final engineering design and review work of engineers, designers, and drafters
- Ability to prepare labor and cost estimates, budgets, and schedules for review
- Prepares project specifications and bid packages
- Ability to coordinate work with engineers and professionals within and outside of own discipline and company
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- North Carolina P.E. license required, or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Have at least 4 years of roadway design experience, preferably, with a focus on NCDOT Projects
- Have working knowledge of NCDOT Guidelines for Highway Design and the FHWA Roadway Design Manual
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
- Base salary of $65K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.