Sales Manager - Water Energy
Philadelphia, PA 19019
Regional Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- Call on a current base of existing accounts to maintain current business relationships. Upsell and grow account base as needed.
- Cold-call on new accounts in the territory to grow business.
- Provide customers with needed updates and information on the products and innovations in the industry.
- Three years' experience working in water treatment technical Sales & Services for Commercial Boilers and Cooling Towers
- College-level knowledge of Legionella Chemical Treatment, Water Treatment, and Chemistry, typically obtained by acquisition of a four-year degree in chemistry or biochemistry or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service orientation, the ability to manage, supervise, direct, present, train, and complete technical reports
- Excellent compensation structure base + commission + bonus opportunities + commission boost
- Incredible benefits package! Includes medical, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, life, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and wellness rewards program.
- The company provides a cell phone, computer, and auto allowance
- Great reputation LEED and ISO 9001 certified company