Sales Manager - Wellness Resort
Iselin, NJ 08830
Luxury Wellness Resort seeks Sales Manager to lead the sales effort to various entities interested in and associated with the Wellness industry. Ideal Candidate MUST have current Wellness Resort Sales experience and/or current Sales experience in a Wellness related company. This position is a salary plus commission opportunity with the potential of a $100,000+ in earnings. If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a growing company with a Culture grounded in the Wellness of Guests and Team where you have the ability to positively affect your Guest's and your Life and have opportunities for growth; then here we are! Please apply today!
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Promote and generate sales to specific entities interested and/or associated with Wellness
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years in Wellness Sales
- 5 to 10 years of Wellness Resort or Wellness experience
- Previous 5 Star Luxury Service
- Experience as a Sales Supervisor or Manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Treatments
I LOVE what I do! This isn’t a job for me. It had been a long time since I went to bed at night and couldn’t wait to get up in the morning to start working again; I have this energy and passion again as a recruiter. The bonus is I work with a great group of people at Goodwin Recruiting, and every day I get to speak with other hospitality professionals, so I still feel connected with the industry. I feel like I have the opportunity to have a positive effect on someone’s life when I work with them to find a new career opportunity or have the chance to help a client find a leader for their operation. Being a recruiter gives great personal satisfaction in helping people.
- Rick Duarte started with Goodwin Recruiting on February 14, 2017.
- Rick literally grew up in the restaurant business. His playpen was in the back of his grandfather's restaurant! His mom worked part-time at a bank across the street and would drop him off in the morning, and his grandfather and the cooks would take care of him. He was the only one in his family to go into the restaurant industry. His grandfather said it was because at an early age he was exposed to the aromas of great food and the excitement of the kitchen.
- When Rick worked for Marriott, he attended classes at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa. He also attended seminars at The Ritz Carlton.
- Rick was the Director of Food & Beverage and AGM at two resorts in Durango, CO. He opened three Marriott properties in Utah – Ogden, Provo, & University Park. He also opened the first new build W Hotel in San Diego, CA and The Lodge at Torrey Pines in Del Mar, CA as the Director of Food & Beverage. Rick served as the General Manager of Sundara Inn & Spa in Wisconsin. He served as an Ambassador at the Global Wellness Summit in Aspen, New Delhi, and Marrakesh. Rick was also an Area Manager with Food Fight Restaurant Group, overseeing multiple restaurants and concepts. Additionally, Rick was a Restaurant Manager, a Bar Manager, and a Night Club Manager at various restaurants, bars, and nightclubs in California.
- Rick loves to cook! It is his therapy. He considers it his chance to be creative and does mindless work where he can relax and enjoy some “me” time. Rick loves football – college and pro. He is an avid photographer. Rick and his wife like to travel and enjoy food experiences. They make it a point to enjoy different culinary experiences wherever they go.