Minneapolis, MN 55403 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of heaters of all kinds, handheld gas torches, fans, inlets, and vents, to name a few of their products. They specialize in the construction, industrial, agricultural and horticultural industries.
You will be responsible for Construction and Event heater sales activities to achieve the business goals and sales objectives of the organization. So if you have sales leadership and outside sales experience where you pulled your sales through distributors or dealers, apply today!
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and direct the sales team
- Add new customers and grow sales with existing customers
- Develop and execute sales plans to attain corporate objectives and generate accountability with Regional Managers, Reps, and distributors.
- Manage department expense budgets.
- Develop strong relationships with the sales reps. Organizations, distributors, dealers, and national equipment rental organizations to promote product awareness and positively influence heater specifications, preferences, and purchasing decisions.
- Analyze/interpret market information to assist in identifying product requirements and customer needs. Contributes to new product development efforts
- Conduct training and sales presentations
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor' s Degree
- At least five years of outside sales experience in durable goods, construction/building industry preferred AND at least two years experience of managing direct reports
- Experience selling through distributors/dealers
- The ability to travel as required by the position (up to 50%)
- Software experience: Microsoft Office, CRM
Sales Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary range: $135, 000 to $145, 000
- Incentive Bonus potential
- Company Vehicle (it' s a full-size truck!)
- Home office- computer and smartphone
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance, long-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays