Nashville, TN 37203
Sales Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of full-service restaurant management experience
- Annual sales volume experience of $6+ million
- Great tenure, no job hoppers
- Love for the industry and passion for people
- Experience in banquet/event sales
- Competitive base salary
- Annual reviews
- Health, dental, medical insurance
- Life insurance and 401k with a match
- Paid vacation
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”