Sales Manager/Sales Engineer - North America
Louisville, KY 40220 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Manager/Sales Engineer for a dynamic company to support the growth of sales for process engineering and related process-related products for EPC Turnkey Project solutions. If you are experienced in this field and great at building relationships and identifying new customers, we are looking for you!
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Source new and nurture existing customer relationships with integrity
- Produce leads by communications and follow up with site visits
- Account management
- Promote opportunities for customers, including technical conversations with engineering, and global sales teams to maximize profit
- Collaborate with team to prepare quotes, and ensure successful handover of realized orders
- Involvement in developing sales materials, and contributing to promotional events
- Execute sales plan, prepare monthly forecasts, and relevant reports
- Productively work to required timeframes and deadlines
- Gather marketplace info: current and new products and pricing for competition review
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- BA Degree - Engineering or technical field preferred
- Open to travel up to 70%, mostly domestic and some international
- Previous lead generation, winning sales, and relationship building
- Ability to adapt to new processes, and work independently
- Problem solver, innovative thinker, and able to contribute to continuous improvement ideas
Sales Manager Benefits:
- Base Salary (BOE) and Bonus program
- Company car
- Comprehensive Insurance, 401K
- Generous PTO
- Hybrid work-from-home options between site visits
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love to connect great talent to great companies.
- Christine Toussaint joined the Goodwin Recruiting family in April 2020.
- With over 20 years in manufacturing, she is well-positioned to understand the needs of the industry from the sales office to the manufacturing floor, including all facets regarding account management, production, quality control to logistics.
- On a personal note, Christine loves to spend time sailing on the Gulf of Mexico with family and friends.