Sales Manager: Hotel Looking for Aggressive Pro!
Denver, CO 80239
An established and growing hotel is looking for an aggressive SALES MANAGER who has experience in either corporate or association sales to make an immediate impact! Positive results will put you in a great position to grow your career in hospitality!
The ideal SALES MANAGER will bring 1-3 years of hotel sales experience, be aggressive, proactive, and looking for a great challenge!
SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate Sales Through Application of Proactive Plan & Sales Techniques
- Meet & Exceed Customer & Client Expectations
- Build Greater Awareness of Property
- Collaborate with Sales Team & Corporate Executives on Special Projects
SALES MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated Success in Hotel Sales
- Proactive, Aggressive Approach to Sales Strategy
- Demonstrated Communication & Organizational Skills
- Ability to Meet & Exceed Expectations
SALES MANAGER SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Awesome Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.