Seeking Operations Coordinator for Our Fast Casual Concept!
Commerce, CA HASH(0x6666188)
- Coordinate project timeline and follow up on deadlines
- Schedule team meetings and prepares meeting materials and monitors department budget.
- Ensure communication to operation department on any initiatives, changes, and updates affecting Operations planning
- Coordinate implementation of projects, involving various departments, restaurant management, and vendors
- Prepare master project schedule, communicate actions requested by Operations manager, and develop and monitor implementation roll-out schedule
- Perform special projects as requested, such as new Operations checklists
- Provides general project coordination, including arranging travel, ensuring communication to all parties, preparing meeting minutes, and tracking project changes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experiences in Hospitality field are preferred
- 3+ years of Restaurant Experience are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Passion for the Hospitality Industry
- bilingual in Korean and English preferred