Lone Tree, CO 80124
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Financial reporting and month-end closing support with the primary focus on managing WIP close process and monthly revenue recognition
- Weekly/Monthly Job cost analysis
- Weekly/ Monthly Job profit reporting
- Review job quote cost budgets and upload to the NAV ERP system
- Update job total cost estimates including change orders and timelines for invoicing, scheduling and percentage completion
- Meet with Project Managers to review jobs
- P&L and cash forecasting support
- Experience with construction accounting--civil work, government contracting, longer projects-- doesn't need to an expert but can learn quickly and run with it
- Exposure to percentage completion
- Ideally 7+ years of experience; would be open to someone junior level
- $55k-75k annually + Bonus
- 401k + company match
- PTO and Holidays
- Relocation Benefits for the right candidate!
Recruiting allows me to combine my passion for accounting and finance with the ability to help professionals grow their careers.
- Luke Korner joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2018
- Luke grew up in Athens, OH and moved to Tampa, FL in 2005 to pursue a public accounting career with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Luke completed his undergraduate studies at Ohio University with a BA in Accounting and completed his MBA at the University of South Florida.
- Leveraging his experience in public and corporate accounting, Luke began recruiting in 2012 with a large national agency.
- In his free time, Luke enjoys spending time with his two children and working on his golf game.