Senior Accountant: Healthcare
Arlington, TX 76015
The ideal SENIOR ACCOUNTANT will have 5+ years of finance/accounting experience, at least 2 of which is in hospital/healthcare, and the desire to be a team player in a large healthcare system!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in Month-End Close, Reconciliation, and Reporting
- Maintain Fixed Asset System
- Assist in Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual SOX Audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Related Field
- 5+ Years of Experience - 2+ Years in Healthcare/Hospital
- Comprehensive SOX Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities in a Large Healthcare System!
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.