Senior Auditor, Information Technology - Business Advisory Services
St. Louis, MO
Goodwin Recruiting is partnering with a top-tier Public Accounting firm to fill their Senior Auditor - Information Technology role. They rank in the top 50 of Public Accounting firms nationwide, and top 5 in several markets. As a supportive, team environment unlike other public firms, they have low turnover and excellent long-term growth opportunities.
- Determine the security consulting services scope, audit objectives and work to be performed with engagement manager and partner.
- Document and test clients' IT system of internal controls.
- Provide services including network security, privacy, data management and IT due diligence.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Information Technology
- CISSP, CIPP, CISA, CPA, and/or CISM
- 4+ years of IT audit and/or IT risk management consulting roles
- ERP system experience (SAP, JDEdwards, Oracle, Peoplesoft)
- Excellent understanding of IT risk assessment and audit procedures
- Experience using security and control assessment tools
- Ability to develop and communicate pragmatic/value-add recommendations
- Ability to travel approximately 10-25%