Senior Civil Design Engineer Project Manager
Bonner Springs, KS 66012 US
Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Design Engineer Project Manager for our established and respected organization. We are a collaborative group offering strong benefits and opportunities to grow in your career. Send us your resume today!
Senior Civil Design Engineer Project Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as a mentor providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the team
- Collaborate with the project team to complete project deliverables to meet client deadlines and budgets
- Coordinate and complete workflow including project studies, reports, calculations, and design-related assignments
- Meet with clients and stakeholders
- Prepare proposals and budgets, manage projects, invoice clients, and develop the client base
Senior Civil Design Engineer Project Manager Requirements
- BS in Civil Engineering, Professional Engineering License
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
- EIT is required, PE is highly preferred
- 3+ years experience managing projects
- Experience in municipal engineering policy and procedures is a huge plus
Senior Civil Design Engineer Project Manager Benefits
- Career growth opportunities with amazing company culture
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential and stock options
- PTO/Vacation/Paid sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Hybrid flexibility
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
I love recruiting because it allows me to stay on trend in the industry while working with our clients to find amazing individuals to add to their growing teams. I enjoy meeting with new candidates across the country every day. It feels so impactful to have the unique opportunity to change peoples’ lives.
- Marcia Recks joined the Goodwin team in August 2018, after nearly 20 years in the hospitality industry working in operations. She started as a server and eventually worked her way up into a Director of Operations role.
- Marcia grew up in Quincy, Illinois, and after graduating with a degree in Elementary Education, she moved to St. Louis, Missouri where she landed a teaching job early in her career. She furthered her education by achieving a Master’s degree in Theatre which she says has been invaluable, because in this business you are “always on stage!” After 10 years in the field of education, Marcia jumped head first into the St. Louis restaurant scene and never looked back. One of her favorite positions was managing a Spanish restaurant, the first of its kind in St. Louis, which lead to a love for everything Spanish – wine, food, culture – and a few trips abroad. She even named her three dogs after characters from the famous novel by Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote – Quixote, Sancho, and Dulcinea!
- As passionate as Marcia is about food and hospitality, she is nearly as passionate in her love for the St. Louis Cardinals. Although spring is beautiful as the flowers and trees are in bloom, the grass is green again, and everything seems so full of life, Marcia relayed the only reason she loves the spring is the start of baseball season. She catches as many home games as possible and is never a fair-weather fan. “I love my Cardinals, and there is nothing better than spending a Sunday afternoon or a balmy summer evening at the ballpark! The home opener is like a national holiday around here, and I LOVE it!” Her dog, Quixote, is a proud Cardinal supporter as well!