Senior Financial Data Analyst: SQL Specialist
Nashville, TN 37203
The ideal SENIOR FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience, a high degree of SQL competency, and a desire to be an independent problem-solver.
Senior Financial Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Utilize SQL to Query Data from Across the Healthcare Spectrum
- Develop Reporting for Internal & External Use
- Collaborate with Leadership, Staff, & Stakeholders on Big Data Needs & Findings
- Mentor Junior Staff & Serve as Subject Matter Expert
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant Field, Data Analytics Preferred
- 5+ Years of Experience in Data Mining
- Healthcare Experience Preferred
- Desire to Develop Cutting Edge Analysis from Raw Data
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.