Senior Human Resource Generalist- Fast Casual Restaurant Group
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Goodwin Recruiting is a seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join one of our great hospitality clients in the Los Angeles, CA area! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires, onboarding new employees, managing benefits, managing unemployment claims, and many other HR responsibilities.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Handle employment hiring and termination situations
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Manage EEOC and Unemployment claims
- Answer benefits questions for employees
Human Resources Generalist Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience in a Human Resources role - hospitality industry HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Spanish/English Bilingual
- SHRM Certification or ability/desire to obtain
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Human Resources Generalist Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range between $55,000 and $80,000 annually, depending on experience
- Company sponsored health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply directly to this posting for consideration.
The employer will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.