Senior Kitchen Manager
North Canton, OH 44720 US
Amazing opportunity for an Amazing Kitchen Manager Candidate!
Exciting, rapidly-planned growth is the path to our success and yours. This is a restaurant environment that expects a lot and gives a lot back. Growth, challenge, reward, and exciting opportunities await you.
Join a great team of restaurant management professionals who are committed to operational excellence and building a great restaurant growth company across America. We are doing this by putting the best people and the best programs/systems in place.
Senior Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing hourly employees
- Managing shifts, supervising/training restaurant team members, and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience!
Senior Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of kitchen manager experience
- Working in a fast-paced team environment
- Casual full-service dining background
- Experience in developing your team members and cross-training
Senior Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Insurance, PTO, 401k
- Upward mobility within your career
- Opportunity with a company that is currently expanding