Senior Living LPN - 3rd Shift
York, PA 17401
A senior living community seeks a compassionate and reliable LPN - to work the 3rd shift (10:45 p.m. - 7:15 a.m.).
Come join a family-like atmosphere for this resident-focused Independent Living and Memory Care community.
3rd Shift LPN Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the DON, the 3rd Shift LPN will supervise and delegate work to PCA (Personal Care Aids) and Med Techs
- Assist with assessments & RASP (Resident Assessment Support Plan) process
- Assist residents in completing basic functions to include but not limited to: bathing, grooming, physical/oral hygiene, shaving, and hair grooming/shampooing, dressing, eating at mealtimes, and taking medication
- Administer physician-ordered pharmacological agents, therapeutic treatment and hypodermic injections; observe, interpret, record, and report resident s response, completing all necessary documentation
- Assist physicians/CRNPs with rounds as needed, providing information/updates to nursing staff, supervisors, administration, physicians, and other disciplines as appropriate to coordinate continuity of care
LPN - Part-Time Requirements:
- Current PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and practices of supervision and resident care management
- One year's experience supervising nursing staff preferred
LPN - Part-Time Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Great opportunities for growth!
Is this you? Let s talk. If you know someone who may be interested, please pass along the link to this Job posting.
Goodwin Recruiting Living Division identifies outstanding senior care leaders not-for-profit and for-profit retirement communities nationwide. Our clients include life plan communities/CCRC, nursing homes, memory care centers, industry associations, corporate offices, stand-alone communities, health systems, and research institutes, and many other aging services organizations.
Recruiter Managing this Job
I am a natural-born networker. I love people, and I love solving problems. Recruiting allows me to build relationships with amazing people while solving my clients’ hiring needs. I love what I do. I am good at it. By recruiting passionate and dedicated talent for my clients, I feel like my contributions trickle down to the end-user, my clients’ residents. It gives me great joy to provide the best quality of services to our aging population.
- Steffani Adaska joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2019 to expand the Senior Living Division.
- Steffani’s first career was as a chef, and she is a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America (CIA).
- She “accidentally” stumbled into recruiting in 1995 with MRI of Scottsdale, working in their healthcare division. She quickly became an award-winning recruiter, focusing on senior housing and assisted living. In 2000, she founded Windsor Executive Search, a boutique recruiting firm, which she later sold in 2014.
- Steffani has always been a bit of a free-spirit with a lust for travel. Her love of travel, people, and adventure has allowed her to visit 49 of the 50 states within the US. South Dakota is the only state Steffani has yet to visit. She says, “the only way I will do South Dakota is on a Harley during Sturgis (Bike Week). And you can bet I won’t be riding on the back.”
- Originally from Mendham, NJ, Steffani is proud of her Jersey Girl roots and loves “The Boss.” She’s also lived in AZ, NY, CO, England, and France before settling in NH.
- Steffani is actively involved in charitable work with The National MS Foundation, The Alzheimer's Association, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Boston Center for Memory, and The Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity.