Senior Manager - Upscale Restaurant Manager - High Volume
San Jose, CA 95101
Senior Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years' working in an upscale, high-end environment with a scratch kitchen
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $5M or above
- Dedication to development of the team
- Attention to detail
- Experience with schedule writing
- Health benefits, including dental and life
- A workplace of fun, teamwork, and camaraderie
- Employment with a stable and growing company
- Obtainable Bonus structure
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.