Senior Project Engineer
Cincinnati, OH 45248 US
Our client is looking for an experienced (approx. 7 years) Senior Project Engineer for their Design-Build company. If you like variety and have the skill set to design and manage projects from inception to implementation in a refrigeration plant environment, then you are just who we' re looking for! You will integrate equipment from various vendors and suppliers to customer specifications and provide and implement the solution. Established, family-owned company located in Cincinnati with a great culture and room to grow!
Senior Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with Engineers from different disciplines to design and install integrated equipment solutions combining experience with Refrigeration, Electrical Controls, and Construction, to work on both Brown and Greenfield plants.
- Work with both Clients and Vendors to provide seamless design and integration.
- Some onsite project management during the installation process.
- Cross-functional teamwork with Purchasing, Sales, Accounting, and Production.
Senior Project Engineer requirements:
- Travel up to 30%, some international, (Passport required).
- BS in Engineering
- 7+years experience.
- Autocad Inventor preferred
- Experience in Refrigeration, Electronic Controls, Construction, and/or Plant operations.
Senior Project Engineer Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401-K with a 5% Match