Senior Restaurant Manager
Denver, CO 80202
Our client provides an upscale dining environment that expects a lot and gives a lot back. Growth, challenge, reward, and exciting opportunities await you. This is a chance to join a great team of restaurant management professionals who are committed to operational excellence.
Senior Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing hourly employees
- Managing shifts, supervising/training restaurant team members, and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience!
- 3+ years of manager experience
- Working in a fast-paced team environment
- Full-service dining background
- Experience in developing your team members and cross training
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Insurance and PTO
- Upward mobility within your career
- Opportunity with a company that is currently expanding
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2017 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.