Senior Restaurant Manager
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Exciting, rapidly-planned growth is the path to our success and yours. This is a restaurant environment that expects a lot and gives a lot back. Growth, challenge, reward, and exciting opportunities await you.
Join a great team of restaurant management professionals who are committed to operational excellence and building a great restaurant growth company across America. We are doing this by putting the best people and the best programs/systems in place.
Senior Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing of hourly employees
- Managing shifts, supervising/training restaurant team members and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience!
- 3+ years of manager experience
- Working in a fast-paced team environment
- Casual full-service dining background
- Experience in developing your team members and cross training
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Insurance, PTO, 401k
- Upward mobility within your career
- Opportunity with a company that is currently expanding
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.