Senior Sales Manager
Renton, WA 98057 US
Sales Account Manager Benefits
- Commission of 2.5 % on annual sales of $2 million+
- 13% GEO Premium added to base salary and commission
- Healthcare Benefits (Employer pays 65% of total costs)
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Assistance (5k)
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities
- Hire, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
- Manage Sales Admin duties
- Contribute to overall venue sales team revenue goals
- Strive to deliver an unparalleled guest experience
- Manage all assigned leads with the utmost sense of urgency and in accordance with the company s lead response time Standards
- Create, manage, and confirm Event bookings using the Delphi sales system including the documentation of all prospect and event client communication
- Utilize established reports and dashboards to ensure personal sales Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) are being met or exceeded
- Partner with DOS (Director of Sales) to foster a fun, competitive, results-centered, and engaged sales culture/environment
Sales Account Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of current sales experience, preferably in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused on event/ticket sales
- Ability to communicate effectively with new guests, return guests, co-workers, and management
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM Applications
- Strong interpersonal and people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational and project management skillsets
- Capable of managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously, while remaining calm under pressure
Recruiter Managing this Job
Charles Frede joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2021. His vast career has given him the ability to have a diverse employment history in many positions and given him a wide range of training, experience, and knowledge. His main focus is to help individuals and businesses with their professional hiring needs to grow towards a brighter future.
After graduating from The Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY in 2009, he was hired on as a Sous Chef with Jolly Pumpkin Brewery, where he helped open two locations in Michigan. In late 2010, he relocated to Louisville, KY, where he worked as a chef in fine dining restaurants before making his transition over to hotels. During his career in hotels, he held positions as a Restaurant Chef for Marriott and Executive Banquet Chef for The Brown Hotel (AAA 4 Diamond Hotel). He later returned to independent restaurants by taking a Corporate Chef position with a local restaurant group that quickly grew into a Director of Operations role.
During his time in that position, he opened two new restaurant concepts; one being featuring a 2600+ bottle collection of whiskey. He prides himself on being a well-rounded operator, being able to leverage his culinary background against his front-of-the-house business management skills.
When Charles is away from the office, he enjoys cooking, gardening, spending time with his spouse and dog, and participating in outdoor activities (hiking, cycling, running, and tough mudders).