Senior Systems Network and Cloud Engineer
New York, NY 10001
Senior Systems Network and Cloud Engineer responsibilities:
- Contributing to decision-making and solutions development with respect to Company-wide Information Technology practices and procedures.
- Formulating and implementing Company-wide Information Technology policies and practices.
- Coordinating Information Technology projects effectively, incorporating new ideas and using discretion to identify areas of weakness and improvements.
- Exercising independent judgment with respect to providing helpdesk support, including analyzing and resolving end-user issues.
- Providing on-site and remote support for restaurant HQ and all restaurant locations.
- Setting up New Restaurants for Openings, including rack and full equipment package.
- Troubleshooting and resolving user issues across a broad range of technologies.
- Firewalls (Meraki)
- Switches (Ubiquiti)
- WAP s (Unifi)
- Connected IO 3g/4g Failover
- Installing new software/hardware and upgrading existing software/hardware.
- Utilizing manufacturer technical support lines to resolve support issues.
- Supporting DT 3rd Party Applications such as:
- 8x8 VOIP
- Ordering APPS (Seamless/Grubhub, Door Dash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Relay)
- Google Mail
- Active Air + Elmedia (Store Music service and equipment)
- Microsoft Office 365 / One Drive
- Trend Micro AV
- Restaurant 365
- SplashTop Remote Viewer
- Configuring and supporting network printers, Apple iPads and iPhones, and other devices.
- Installing and maintaining email accounts, distribution groups, and permissions.
- Administering anti-virus software on company technology systems.
- Understanding SLA s depending on Critical-Low driven by the business.
- Working on additional technology projects, as needed for store deployment or otherwise.
- Amazing Culture
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Transit Benefits
- Free Food!
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Strong Growth Potential
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.