Senior Traffic Engineer
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are searching for a Senior Traffic Engineer for a well-established, growing company! The Traffic Engineer will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies, and the design of a wide variety of traffic projects. The ideal candidate for the Traffic Engineer will be a licensed PE, with a degree in Civil Engineering and experience working on PennDOT and/or the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
Senior Traffic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE) Licensure, PTOE Licensure preferred
- 8+ years of Traffic Engineering relevant experience
- Experience with Pennsylvania and Federal design standards
- Experience with Synchro, SimTraffic, and SIDRA is required. Experience with HCS+, TransModeler, and VISSIM is desired.
Senior Traffic Engineer Requirements:
- The selected candidate will perform traffic engineering-related tasks and will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies.
- Proficiency in Microstation and OpenRoads Technology is strongly desired.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Senior Traffic Engineer Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $90K - $100K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package