Senior Traffic Engineer
Raleigh, NC 27529
We are currently searching for a Senior Traffic Engineer for an established growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate for the Senior Traffic Engineer must exhibit a professional attitude, visionary thinking, innovative ideas, analytical problem solving with a degree in Civil Engineering, PE, and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Senior Traffic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Willing to balance performing work and assisting in sales efforts
- Project/task management
- Maintain client relationships
- Ability to work in a team setting collaboratively with a group of other traffic engineers
- Ability to mentor, direct activities, and supervise the work of other engineers.
- Ability to identify project issues and facilitate resolution.
- Technical engineering responsibilities may include: traffic impact studies, traffic operations analyses, safety studies, signal system design, signal timing plans, maintenance of traffic, pavement markings and signage, highway lighting design and corridor studies
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering
- P.E. License
- PTOE preferred
- 8 - 15 years experience
- Strong technical background with good client skills
- Experience with Synchro/SimTraffic, HCS, SIDRA, VISSUM, AutoCAD/MicroStation and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Travel Demand Modeling Software (TransCAD, CUBE), ArcGIS, SignCAD preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Base salary of $90K - $110K based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package