Senior Traffic Engineer
Raleigh, NC 27609
We are searching for a Senior Traffic Engineer for a well established growing company! The Senior Traffic Engineer will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies and the design of a wide variety of traffic projects. The ideal candidate for the Senior Traffic Engineer will be a licensed PE, with a degree in Civil Engineering and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Senior Traffic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- North Carolina-licensed Professional Engineer
- 5 to 10 years of Traffic Engineering experience
- Experience with Synchro, SimTraffic, and SIDRA is required. Experience with HCS+, TransModeler, and VISSIM is desired.
Senior Traffic Engineer Requirements:
- The selected candidate will perform traffic engineering-related tasks and will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies.
- Proficiency in Microstation and OpenRoads Technology is strongly desired.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Senior Traffic Engineer Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $90K - $110K based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package