Service & Support Technician
Waconia, MN 55387 US
We are seeking a Service & Support Technician to join a 40+-year-old machining manufacturer. If you are looking to join a growing, stable organization, please apply!
SERVICE & SUPPORT TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of CNC machine tools at customer' s facility
- Phone support when not traveling to the customer sites
- Inspect installation of new machines and make recommendations to customers to assure compliance with machine specifications
- Adjust, start-up, and demonstrate safe setup, operation, and maintenance with customer personnel
- Interface with distributor partners and customers.
SERVICE & SUPPORT TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of technical school education or equivalent experience in mechanical, hydraulic, and/ or electrical systems maintenance repair is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, electrical troubleshooting, Machine geometries, and Control diagnostics
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals and blueprints.
SERVICE & SUPPORT TECHNICIAN BENEFITS:
- Health/dental/vision benefits
- 401k plus match
- Paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time