Service Manager High Volume location in Destin
We are seeking self-motivated Restaurant Managers who have a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork. If you enjoy working in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant with a talent for leading and inspiring others, then this job is for you.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading and driving the daily operations including managing the kitchen and dining room, overseeing the development of all team members, and completing administrative tasks. This role is perfect someone who has two years of restaurant management experience and enjoys building relationships and deepening community ties.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 70-80 Hour Work Week during season/ 38-45 offseason
- Achievable Bonus Program
- 100% paid health insurance
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Proven success as a Full-Service Restaurant Manager in a high-volume upscale or casual dining restaurant
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
- Proven ability to train and develop a team
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression