Service Manager: Upscale-Casual Dining
Morrisville, NC 27560
Salary is $45,000 - $50,000, plus quarterly bonus based on sales and restaurant performance. The company also offers personal time off. The typical workweek is 55 hours.
- 2-3 years of FOH management experience in a fine-dining environment
- ServSafe Food Protection Certificate & skillful at POS Management System
- Basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and passionate for the hospitality business
- Excellent leadership skills and execution to achieve restaurant operational objectives
- Outstanding communication skills across cultural and functions
- Extensive experience in event organization and marketing -- use of social media
- A desire to ensure every guest has a memorable dining experience
- Alcohol certificate preferred
- Former employer reference preferred
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.