Service Technician-$5K Sign on Bonus
Saint Paul, MN 55102 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Our client' s mission is to make every commercial kitchen ready-to-serve its customers. As a Technician, you will be at the heart of our operations by diagnosing, repairing, and providing planned maintenance on a broad range of cooking, refrigeration, and dishwashing equipment. Your work makes you a valuable partner to our customers by helping them improve their foodservice operations, equipment uptime, and overall profitability.
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, ware-washing, and other specialty foodservice equipment
- Provide service to all customers in your area by demonstrating your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and ability to read diagrams and schematics.
- communicate with manufacturers as needed, to help with diagnoses and parts identification
- Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory
Service Technician Requirements
- AT LEAST one year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC.
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends.
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (EPA/CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration or cooking equipment repair experience is a plus.
Service Technician Benefits
- Company Service Vehicle and fuel card
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- PTO/Sick Days
- On-the-job training provided by the company, including certifications
Recruiter Managing this Job
Area Developer & Senior Recruiter
Rico joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2021 after 20 years in the Entertainment industry in various roles. One would enjoy working with Rico as a recruiter because he is relentless while having the ability to understand your needs and requirements, whether you're a client or a candidate.
He started in the music business as a Royalty Manager, handling publishers' and songwriters' income. Rico then moved to Disney in 2006 as a Finance/Accounting analyst. In 2009, Rico moved to Technicolor Home Entertainment Services as an Account Finance Manager, having Disney as his sole client. This is where Rico managed the relationship between Disney and Technicolor as it relates to the physical media business of Disney. He was later on involved in Logistics, Supply Chain, and Operations as he got promoted to Account Director. After 11 years and due to Covid, Rico was laid off by Technicolor which led to a major career change as a recruiter.
Rico is married to Trish and has two teenage daughters, Sofia and Lara. Although he is the antithesis of a 'runner,' Rico has completed 18 marathons and a few triathlon events.