Seattle, WA 98116 US
As a Technician, you will be at the core of our operations by diagnosing, repairing, and providing planned maintenance on a broad range of cooking, refrigeration, and dishwashing equipment. Your work makes you a valuable partner to our customers by helping them improve their food service operations, equipment uptime, and overall profitability.
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Offer excellent service solutions for commercial cooking, ware-washing, and other specialty food service equipment
- Service customers in your area by demonstrating your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and ability to read diagrams and schematics.
- Communicate with manufacturers as needed, to help with diagnoses and parts
- Produce accurate and timely documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory
Service Technician Requirements
- AT LEAST one year of technical experience with kitchen equipment, or HVAC.
- Ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends.
- Technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (EPA/CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration or cooking equipment repair experience is a plus.
Service Technician Benefits
- Company Service Vehicle and fuel card
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- PTO/Sick Days
- On-the-job training provided by the company, including certifications