Shift Manager | Flexible Hours!
Milwaukee, WI 53227
We are actively interviewing and hiring our future Team Leaders. If you want a career and a home, we are your last stop. Please contact us today to schedule an interview.
Shift Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- Learn all positions and lead the training and development programs for all new team members
- Ambassador and role model for guest service and fun
- Open or close the shops with detail, setting the following shift up for success
- Follow systems and complete checklists
- Serve only quality product
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus eligibility!
- Flexible hours and schedules - we offer 32 - 40-hour work weeks with overtime opportunity
- Opportunity for promotion and training in several concepts
- Food allowance
- Paid Vacation
- We wear Jeans!
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.