Shift Supervisor - Assistant Manager
Austin, TX 78753
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise an energetic crew of employees in a high-volume restaurant
- Adjust daily schedules for peak service and guest attention
- Coach, train, and evaluate all employees
- Assist with the financial results of your unit: food cost, labor costs, supplies, and expenses
- Resolve guest issues immediately and coach your team for out-of-this-world hospitality
- Previous experience as a Fast Casual Assistant Manager or Fast Food Shift Supervisor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment for all dayparts of business
- Create a fun environment that maintains professionalism and focus on standards
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to create an outstanding team
- Pay $13-15/hour
- Bonus Opportunity, Medical, Vacation, and Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for advancement - these concepts are growing more units!
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.