Shift Supervisor - Fast-Casual Restaurant
Irvine, CA 92620
Growing California-based company needs an experienced fast-casual Shift Supervisor ready to step up as the brand grows. We serve Indian-American Fusion in a fast-casual setting that embraces the colorful energy of Indian market streets. This business is complemented by a high percentage of catering business.
Shift Supervisor Requirements:
- Must have tenured shift supervisor experience
- True passion for hospitality is required
- At least 2 years' experience leading teams in high-volume fast casual or fast-food environments with corporate systems and BOH management experience
- Solid tenure
- Base pay of $14-15 per hour, depending on experience
- Paid time off and benefits
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the franchise
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.