Sous Chef - All Scratch Kitchen with Bakery - Open Kitchen - High Volume!
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Sous Chef Responsibilities and Qualities:
- Work side by side with the owner to create daily menus and specials
- Teach, train, and mentor the staff
- Unwavering dedication to the product and brand - no shortcuts
- The desire to be creative and inspirational
- Strong understanding of labor cost, food cost, and budgets
- Ability to work between two different concepts
- Maintain a professional and positive culture
- Great communication skills
- $55,000 to $65,000 depending on experience (Jr Sous to Sr Sous)
- 6 paid holidays a year - all operations are closed
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.