Sous Chef - Full Service Fine Dining
Nashville, TN 37219
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' working in a high-end scratch kitchen
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $5M and above
- Expert with Steak, Seafood, and Seasonal ingredients
- Creative influence coupled with strong financial acumen
- A clear leadership personality with the ability to inspire the team
- 100% paid health benefits including dental and life
- 3 weeks' paid vacation after the first year
- A workplace of respect, teamwork, and camaraderie
- Employment with a stable and growing company
- Highly competitive salary plus realistic bonus potential
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.