Ambler, PA 19002
Sous Chef Experience Required:
- Degree from a culinary arts training program preferred
- High level of proficiency with French and Italian cooking techniques
- A minimum of three years in a high volume upscale restaurant kitchen
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communication, coaching, team building, and problem-solving skills required
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and email as well as automated restaurant systems
- Competitive salary
- Insurance 50% paid
- Dinner only hours
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.