Burlington, MA 01803
A growing concept with very high standards would like to add some solid talent to our Sous Chef team.
Right now is the perfect time to come on board! We are only seeking hospitality professionals with great attitudes, who are eager to learn, and those that are the epitome of what a team player is all about. If you meet the following criteria, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Requirements for our Sous Chefs:
- 2+ Years of Salaried Management Experience
- High Sales Volume of $10 Million +
- Upscale Dining Experience
- Steady Tenure
- Great attitude
- Ability to Train, Develop, and Motivate a Team
- Control Costs and Achieve Financial Results
We offer our Sous Chef:
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- And More!
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.