Dayton, OH 45459
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a Restaurant company that is growing and bringing on great talent?
We are looking for a Restaurant Sous Chef to become part of our growing team. If you are looking for a Restaurant company that values your hard work and extreme focus on operations, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We want someone who is focused on cultivating a team environment and can work in a fast-paced, customer service-driven company! If this fits you, please apply below.
Restaurant Sous Chef Requirements:
- 2+ years as a Chef
- Annual sales volume experience of $2+ million
- Stable tenure - no more than 3 jobs in 5 years
- Personable candidates with a zest for hospitality
- Highly competitive salary
- 5-day/50-hour work week
- Bonus paid monthly
- 3 weeks of PTO in the first year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k and disability
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.