Denver, CO 80203
Sous Chef Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience with restaurant culinary leadership as a Sous Chef
- Desire to work in a chef-driven environment with room for creativity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn new systems and software
- Interested in motivating teams, developing staff, and minimizing turnover
- Displays leadership abilities
- Task-driven, with a focus on meeting core objectives
- Proven ability to run a profitable kitchen that produces outstanding results
- Professional culinary training
What s In It For You as Our Sou Chef?
- Salary of $40,000 to $50,000
- Monthly bonus
- Paid time off on an accrual basis
- Medical benefits
- Work with a solid, growing restaurant group
Sound Like You?
We d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume (indicate dates of employment for each role) that includes personal email and phone number.
Senior Recruiter & Trainer
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2018 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.