Franklin, MI 48025 US
We are an upscale and sophisticated breakfast, lunch, and dinner establishment. We are high volume with attention to details on service. We offer an innovative menu that will appeal to all guests. We are very well known in the area.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to grow with an established restaurant group
- 401k, Health, and Dental
- PTO, Sick Days
- Family management atmosphere
- Above-average salary
What we are looking for:
- Creative ingenuity
- Hands-on style of leadership
- Passion for growth
- Own it mentality
- Overall genuine personality
Looking to hire immediately, please apply now!
Recruiter Managing this Job
I absolutely love my job because I get to work with people, but even more rewarding, I get to help them. I can significantly improve their lives with the right placement. Happiness and satisfaction are not only contagious but very fulfilling. The other part is working with an organization with tremendous culture. The support and relationships are epic.
- Michael joined Goodwin in March 2019.
- Michael grew up in the restaurant industry. Starting when he was 13 years old, he washed dishes at a local Mom and Pop restaurant. After graduating from college, he went into management. Two days later, Michael had a whirlwind start to his career with Wendy’s and had his own area by 21 years old. After working within the fast-food industry, Michael jumped into casual dining and then fine dining. During the recession, he jumped into quick-casual dining with Cosi, where Michael spent almost 11 years. He opened its first international franchise in Dubai and was responsible for five states. Michael helped with a start-up company and then was Special Projects Manager for a large, local company.
- Michael is a graduate of Schoolcraft College and MSU in Business Administration.
- Michael likes to volunteer at his neighborhood's local school as well as help with his son’s martial arts classes.
- Michael loves to read, play basketball, and do martial arts. He loves to be with his family -- his wife, Erika, and his son, Tye.