Ironia, NJ 07845
A growing concept in New Jersey with 4 Restaurants and 3 on the way is seeking to add talented Sous Chefs to our team!!
This is a ground floor opportunity with a company that is growing! Do you have experience in a high-volume casual or upscale casual concept? Are you a person who loves to be part of a team? Do you have a passion for food? If you meet the following criteria please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Requirements for our Sous Chefs:
- 2+ Years Salaried Sous Chef Experience
- Experience with 5-million or higher yearly sales
- Positive attitude and the ability to think on your feet
- Solid Tenure
- Communicate effectively with the Executive Chef
- Ability to train on systems, develop and mentor a team
- Control costs and achieve financial results
We offer our Sous Chef:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Fantastic Culture
I enjoy many aspects associated with recruiting but consider helping people find new opportunities and sometimes life-changing positions as the most rewarding part of the job.
- James Kinder joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2017.
- James grew up in the Midwest (Ohio) and through the restaurant industry was fortunate enough to experience and live in multiple parts of the country. He was placed by Goodwin Recruiting as a GM in “the Hamptons, NY" in 2005, where he eventually met his wife and laid down permanent roots.
- James has worked for a mix of both corporate and independent restaurant groups throughout the country including:
- Max and Erma’s (GM, Columbus, OH)
- The Atlantic Beer and Ice Company (GM, Charlotte, NC)
- Masa Restaurant (GM, Boston, MA)
- Saracen Restaurant (GM, East Hampton, NY)
- James has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio and a Master’s Degree in History from American Public University in Washington, DC.
- His Ohio roots remain strong, and he is a huge Ohio State Buckeyes and Cleveland sports teams fan. He especially enjoys his beloved Cleveland Browns!
- James has lived with his wife, Eileen, and dog, Buckeye, in Sag Harbor, NY for 15 years.