Los Angeles, CA 90025
We are a concept-driven, fast-casual restaurant group looking for natural leaders who love the food and beverage industry and have a proven track record of efficiently running a fast-casual kitchen. You must have at least 3 years' experience in an operation generating more than $3 million in sales and overseeing a team of up to 20 people.
Restaurant Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of all kitchen staff
- Monitor the quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-casual restaurant
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Competitive Base Salary of $50,000 to $55,000
- Achievable Quarterly Bonus
- Health (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Sick Days
- Phone Stipend
- Growth and More!!
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.