Minneapolis, MN 55401 US
One of the hottest restaurant groups in the area is looking for its next culinary star! Our next sous chef will be in line to grow to an Executive Chef as we grow our business!
Sous Chef Requirements:
- HANDS-ON Chef with a background in multi-unit concepts used to systems and routines
- Reports to the Executive Chef and General Manager
- Exceptionally service-oriented/ understands hospitality time
- Experience in quality scratch kitchens
- Proven prior tenue in position
- Professional image & demeanor
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Tremendous potential for development and growth
- Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Program
- Great Training & Support Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- Enjoy a paid week off every 4th of July! Additionally closed 3 holidays
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!