Newport, KY 41071
Are you an amazing leader with a passion for extraordinary customer service and fresh cuisine? Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to advance your career?? Talented and experienced Sous Chef candidates are needed in the Cinncinati metro area. Ideal candidates hail from high-volume, full-service corporate concepts or strong independent brands - a combination of both might be the perfect recipe. If working for a growth-oriented company that offers a great compensation package and provides terrific benefits is what you are searching for, then forward your resume today!
Sous Chef Requirements:
- 2+ years as a Sous Chef
- Annual sales volume experience of $3+ million
- Stable tenure no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- High energy with a passion for hospitality
Sous Chef Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous and Attainable Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Vacation/PTO Days
- Generous comp privileges
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.