Peabody, MA 01960
Sous Chef Responsibilities -
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a great team
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy and the ability to collect accurate information to resolve conflicts
- Ability to supervise large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis
- Ability to conduct meetings, menu briefings, and maintain communication lines between line staff and front of the house
Sous Chef Qualifications -
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in high volume
- Demonstrate a positive, upbeat, and customer-focused attitude
- You must have a passion for food and people
I truly love changing candidates’ lives for the better; it is so rewarding and an incredible feeling!
- Angela Moore started her career with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. She had been a Restaurant General Manager for the last 7 years prior to joining Goodwin.
- Angela was born and raised on the Seacoast of NH. She has moved to various places like Key West, FL, and New Orleans, LA but has always ventured back home.
- Angela started her career in the hospitality business when she was 13 years old. She began as a bus girl and hostess and knew then that she loved the business.
- For relaxation, Angela enjoys spending time with her dear family and friends. She is the proud single mother of an amazing 5 (almost 6) year old!