Oakland, CA 94619
We are the go-to address in San Francisco for locally sourced quality meats in a fast-casual setting. We' re known for exceptional bbq, burgers, and sides and we want you to be a part of our growing team! We are an expanding brand looking for passion culinary leaders to grow our concept and core values. Come join us, WE ARE BUSY and need you!
The ideal Sous Chef will come from a mix of established local restaurants with some corporate background. This is the perfect home for a young chef realizing their passion may be more suited to a casual dining background yet desire to work for a company with a strong passion for a quality finished product. You must love meat, cooking AND eating! We are a chef-driven concept as our owner has worked in a variety of respectable San Franciso restaurant before starting his own business.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of up to 40
- Vendor relations and cost control
- Quality control
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- A passion for producing the absolute best food and sourcing quality ingredients
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable in a high volume busy establishment - $5 million plus!
- A coach, mentor, and leader with the ability to build and maintain strong teams through thoughtful, positive reinforcement
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Quality of Life
- Health Benefits
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off - YES YES YES
- Phone allowance
- And more!