Sous Chef for Upscale Casual Dining Concept
Burlington, MA 01803
Sous Chef Responsibilities -
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a great team
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, diplomacy, and the ability to collect accurate information to resolve conflicts
- Ability to supervise a large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis
- Ability to conduct meetings, menu briefings, and maintain communication lines between line staff and front of the house
Sous Chef Qualifications -
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in high volume
- Demonstrate a positive, upbeat, and customer-focused attitude
- You must have a passion for food and people
I truly love changing candidates’ lives for the better; it is so rewarding and an incredible feeling!
- Angela Moore started her career with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. She had been a Restaurant General Manager for the last 7 years prior to joining Goodwin.
- Angela was born and raised on the Seacoast of NH. She has moved to various places like Key West, FL, and New Orleans, LA but has always ventured back home.
- Angela started her career in the hospitality business when she was 13 years old. She began as a bus girl and hostess and knew then that she loved the business.
- For relaxation, Angela enjoys spending time with her dear family and friends. She is the proud single mother of an amazing 5 (almost 6) year old!