Sous Chef for Upscale Casual Dining Concept
Chicago, IL 60611
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Culinary excellence
- Able to lead a kitchen team and develop the staff
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to control costs
- Build business through operational excellence and great food
- Salary: $55,000 to $60,000
- Great vacation package
- Full benefits
- Attainable bonus
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.